Kenya is adopting socialist policies at an increasing rate. Is Socialism Killing Kenya?
• Why is it that Kenyans started from a position of poverty 50 years ago and we are still poor today?
• Why is it that only a class of people have always been at the top? Why do we have constant dynasties?
• What if the problem is not who is in power, but the system that we use to govern ourselves?
• What if corruption is not the issue, but socialist tendencies has always been the problem?
• What would happen if we fought these tendencies instead of fighting each other or individuals in power?
• What if the problem and solution has always been in plain sight.
• What would you do if you discovered that socialism was the problem?