Poets – 10 Reasons to Date one this Valentine
- Poets are romantic. They will write you letters, put mushy notes in your handbag or pocket. (We all like that old school love.)
- Their poetry can stroke your ego. You’ll definitely become the muse and inspiration for their work. Maybe he’ll thank you in a book dedication or something.
- Forget boredom! Poets will always have an open mic or a cool event to attend and keep you busy.
- Poets are smart. Some are hilariously witty. Trust me, you will never stop laughing, or smiling.
- Poets are true, they cannot keep a secret from you, they easily express their feelings through words all the time which makes them honest.
- Poets are passionate, they talk with all their senses. They sprinkle this passion to their work and relationships.
- They are creative and will have 1000 ways to communicate that they love you. Think of it as automatic fun and adventure.
- You will know what a true apology sounds like. Poets can apologize like NONE other when they know they have done something wrong.
- A well-written poem can be the most powerful and therapeutic dose of truth and self-realization. Poets write poems. Therefore, dating a poet is like getting free therapy.
- They see beauty in faults, they will regard you perfect in their eyes, they will describe you so much you will always feel beautiful.
I (Corinne Kahi Isige) started writing in high school at 15 as a means of release and therapy for my teenage drama and poetry became my source of hope. I am a dreamer, I was always told my dreams were unrealistic and that made me strive to be a better writer. My poetry mostly revolves around the themes of love, fear, God, change and hope. I am inspired by my experiences, experiences of people close to me, nature and movies!Feel free to Share You may want to read the Comment below : Here is a link to My Blog