What top websites are Kenyan’s visiting in 2019? How much time do they spend on these websites? What are they searching for? Kenyans prefer best designed and user friendly websites. Here’s a list of the Latest Top 10 Most Visited ...
Noah’s Ark – Real or Fiction: What are the Facts? Who helped build the ark and where are the remains?
Noah’s Ark Story Summary:
Noah was a righteous man and walked with God. Seeing that the earth was corrupt and filled with violence, God instructed Noah to build an ark in which he, his sons, and their wives, together with male and female of all living creatures, would be saved from the waters.
The story of Noah building the ark inviting two of every living creature on to it and then rebuilding society, has unanswered questions by Hement Metta as seen below…
30 Unanswered Questions that disapprove the bible’s story of Noah’s Ark and the Great Flood:
- Where did Noah find enough wood in the Middle East to build a ship of that size?
- Where did Noah even learn how to build a ship who taught him?
- How did the ancient Egyptians need a whole army of slaves to build the pyramids but Noah just needed his three sons to build the ark?
- How did a family of eight care for all those animals?
- Why did a loving caring God have to kill off all but two of every living creature and how did he decide which ones made the cut?
- Assuming God killed off all the other people except Noah’s family doesn’t that mean he murdered a whole bunch of unborn babies? and if God can do it how come the religious right says women today can’t?
- Where did Noah’s Ark go we’ve never found the remains not on Mount Ararat not anywhere?
- Since the story of Noah’s Ark wasn’t written down for thousands of years after it happened isn’t it safe to assume that the authors may have gotten some stuff wrong I mean the Gospel writers couldn’t agree on the details of Jesus’s life and they wrote that stuff just decades after he died?
- Why does the story of Noah’s Ark so closely resemble the epic of gilgamesh they’re practically identical stories but they’re not talking about the same event?
- Where’s the evidence of a global flood that large only four thousand years ago because we have evidence of dinosaur fossils?
- How did the meat-eating animals not eat all the other animals?
- What did all those animals eat if not each other and where was all the food stored and how did it stay fresh for a year without a refrigerator on board?
- Did the animals go to the bathroom at all during the year-long journey and if so where did all the droppings go?
- How didn’t Noah and his family not get all sorts of diseases given that there had to have been like huge piles of building up on the ark?
- How did Noah collect the tens of millions of insect species alone especially when a lot of those species don’t live anywhere close to each other geographically?
- Who inspected the insects to make sure you had one male and one female?
- How did they get the koalas from Australia and the Penguins from Antarctica to come to the Middle East?
- After the flood how did those animals get back to where they were from?
- How did they get all the animals onto the ark that quickly with all the species they needed to bring on the ark in a limited amount of time and snails moving as slow as snails do how did they all get onboard that fast?
- How come when people draw pictures of the ark they never include the plants because there had to be a ton of plant species aboard the ark in order for they to survive?
- Which animals on the ark had lice because you know those are living things too?
- What about gonorrhea and other bacteria, which family member brought that along for the ride?
- How did ants survive since they need a whole group of them to survive together because they all have specialized tasks it’s not like two of them can just hang out on a boat by themselves just waiting for a year to procreate it doesn’t work like that?
- Genetically speaking how is it possible that we have all this human diversity that we see today if we just started out with Noah’s family a few thousand years ago?
- Assuming creatures who live in the waters stayed there and didn’t get on board the ark wouldn’t a global flood of that magnitude lasting for a year have damaged their ecosystem in some way?
- After the flood ended how did these animals survive long enough to reproduce, I mean there are so many things that had to happen they had to survive this year-long trip then they had to reproduce then they had to reproduce again to guarantee the propagation of the species I mean that’s not easy for Elephants and other creatures with these long gestational periods?
- The Bible says rainbows didn’t exist before the flood but that would mean that there was no rain or no Sun?
- Who had time to plant all the plants after the flood?
- Where did all the water go after the flood?
- Other civilizations lived in the same time period as when creationists believe the flood actually happened so how come all of their recorded history all of their documentation that we have doesn’t have any mention of this global flood?
Facts and Assumptions about Noah’s Ark Story:
Genesis flood narrative in the bible:
According to the Genesis flood narrative in the bible (Genesis chapters 6–9) God spares Noah, his family, and examples of all the world’s animals from a world-engulfing flood. A new version of the story of Noah’s ark that follows closer to Biblical account has been turned into a movie to be released this year.
Gopher wood: The material used to make Noah’s Ark:
Gopher wood or gopherwood is a term used once in the Bible for the substance from which Noah’s ark was built. Noah’s Ark landed on the “mountains of Ararat” but no one knows what happened to it and it’s remains have never been found. In 2007, a joint Turkish-Hong Kong expedition including members of Noah’s Ark Ministries International (NAMI) claimed to have found an unusual cave with fossilized wooden walls on Mount Ararat, well above the vegetation line.
Noah’s Ark theme park and Ark Encounter:
Noah’s Ark theme park at Ma Wan Island, Hong Kong. This interpretation is also 137 meters (450 ft) long. Ark Encounter is a creationist theme park that opened in Grant County, Kentuckyon July 7, 2016. The centerpiece of the park is a large representation of Noah’s Ark based on the Genesis flood narrative contained in the Bible. It is 510 feet (155 m) long, 85 feet (26 m) wide, and 51 feet (16 m) high.
The story of the global flood in the Bible has Noah and his immediate family (8 persons in total) caring for two of every kind of animal in the entire world has brought many discrepancies. In his book Noah’s Ark: A Feasibility Study, creationist author John Woodmorappe asserts that only 8,000 kinds of animals would have been taken on the ark.
Size of Noah’s Ark and Time spent in it:
Noah entered the ark in his six hundredth year, and on the 17th day of the second month of that year “the fountains of the Great Deep burst apart and the floodgates of heaven broke open” and rain fell for forty days and forty nights until the highest mountains were covered 15 cubits, and all earth-based life perished.
The structure of the ark (and the chronology of the flood) are homologous with the Jewish Temple and with Temple worship. Accordingly, Noah’s instructions are given to him by God (Genesis 6:14–16): the ark is to be 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high.